[FREE] Webinar: How to Raise Money from PAFs Webinar
Duration: approx. 90min
Private Ancillary Fund distributions to Australian charities now represent a significant income stream. This webinar looks at what they support, and how much is given.
You will learn:
- The characteristics and diversity of PAFs
- Important facts and figures about PAFs and where the money goes
- How to best approach PAFs
- How to use the Complete Guide to Private Ancillary Funds to identify PAFs who give to your cause
- How a PAF director-search of your database can help you identify PAF prospects
Full participation in Raising Funds through PAFs Webinar is applicable for 1.5 points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification. This does not apply to on-demand (recorded) webinars.